The Permanent Corrosion Protection Coating
EonCoat’s Corrosion Protection Coating is a new and incredibly effective way to permanently protect carbon steel from corrosion. Our breakthrough product, and the foundation of all our products, is a two-component system applied in a 1:1 ratio. This coating is a spray-applied surface treatment for carbon steel. Once this product is mixed and on the carbon steel, a chemical reaction takes place that creates 2 layers of corrosion protection. One iron phosphate layer and a ceramic layer filled with phosphate. These 2 layers are the key to permanent corrosion protection.
Other Benefits & Recommendations
- EonCoat products are available in 9 gals. kits (4.5 gals. part A & 4.5 gals. part B) as well as 600mL Cartridges (300mL part A & 300mL part B)
- We recommend this coating be applied at 20 mils / 500 microns.
- It can be applied directly to rust and only requires that no old paint or mill scale when applying Corrosion Protection Coating.
- The coating is cured in 15 min.
- EonCoat Corrosion Protection Coating is water-based, inorganic, has no VOCs, no HAPs, & no toxins. It is easy to dispose of and requires minimum personal protection equipment to apply. (Safety goggles and N95 mask).
- Less expensive to apply, safer for the people, better for the environment, and extremely long life.
- We are so confident our product will work. We guarantee no rust on your steel for 30 years! That’s right, a 30-year warranty.
What can Corrosion Protection Coating be used on?
- Oil Storage Tanks (Exterior)
- Chemical Storage Tanks (Exterior)
- Natural Gas Pipelines
- Marine/Offshore Platforms
- Industrial Equipment
- Sweating Pipelines
- Structural Beams
- Mining Equipment
- Carbon Steel with NACE 3 / SSPC-SP6 / SA 2 Commercial Blast Finish
- Much More.